My first blog post of 2018! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and are enjoying the start of the new year. 2017 was such an amazing year for me, I completed my second year of uni… and began my third, got in to a relationship with the most amazing man (I know you’ll love reading this Lewis) and achieved so much on my blog and worked with so many amazing brands that I never in a million years imagined would happen. So first of all, thank you so much to anyone who has supported my blogging by liking, sharing and reading my content – it means the world to me!
Of course, for my first post of the year it has to be a new years resolution list. I’ve tried to narrow it down to 5 resolutions rather than ramble on forever so here goes…
1. Stop drinking fizzy drinks and energy drinks. This pretty much always makes it onto my resolution list but I think it’s especially important this year because of this looooooong dissertation I’ve got to write. #cries.
2. Post more regularly on here. I’ve been meaning to do this for a while but I figured if I started for the new year I might actually stick to it. Every Saturday at 6pm a new blog post will be going live. There many be some random ones throughout the week too – but I’m aiming for one to definitely go live every Saturday – and it makes it easier for you guys to know when a new post is up!
3. Manage time between uni work and blogging. This is one I definitely struggle with so I’m determined to try and make it work for 2018. I’m hoping to organise my time better between free time, blogging time, and studying time. I always seem to get carried away (ha ha) with one or the other and then massively fall behind with the other one.
4. Start creating videos/vlogging. Yep, I’ve said it. Although slightly scared to start this one, the feedback from you guys is to start creating YouTube content. So… watch this space in the next few months!
5. Save money. With the end of uni looming, I really really need to start sorting my finance’s out (and my life too). I also want to have a huge sort out and look at selling some of my old clothes that I never wear and that deserve a nice home! (If you’re interested I’ll most likely be doing this over on my Depop: carriependle)
… and that’s everything! Hopefully, a fairly do-able resolution list! I think the majority of them link in to one another in some way or another so hopefully if I manage to do one or two – the other will fall into place! Have you created any new years resolutions or new year goals? Let me know in the comments!
Thanks for reading! Carrie X
P.S. My next post is scheduled for Saturday at 6pm (see, I can do this!)